How the circular economy tackles climate change

The transition to renewable energy is vital if we are to tackle climate change. Yet, with existing technologies, that transition would only tackle 55% of the emissions that cause the climate to change. To tackle the remaining 45% of emissions, which come from industry, agriculture, and land use, we need to transition to a circular economy.

Ellen MacArthur Foundation