How to calculate employee emissions from transport

How to calculate employee emissions from transport

Check out the guidelines from the GHG Protocol on how to calculate employee emissions from transport. This includes how employees travel between their home and their workplace. Methods of travel include:• Car• Bus • Rail• Plane• Other methods like cycling and walking...

Car fleet management toolkit

Car fleet management toolkit

Check out this car fleet management toolkit from the Energy Saving Trust. It provides information and resources to help you lower your costs, while reducing the carbon emissions from your organisation’s vehicles and employee travel.

Car fleet emissions calculator

Car fleet emissions calculator

A simple calculator to work out your emissions from company cars. You can use either the amount of fuel used (petrol or diesel) or the money spent on the fuel to calculate the emissions. Check it out here.

How to calculate business travel emissions

How to calculate business travel emissions

Use the GHG Protocol for business travel to work out your companies emissions. This includes the travel of employees for business related activities in vehicles not owned or operated by your business such as planes, trains, buses and cars and other methods of travel....

DHL Express orders 12 fully electric cargo planes

DHL Express orders 12 fully electric cargo planes

Read how Deutsche Post subsidiary DHL Express has placed an order for 12 all-electric cargo planes and is expecting them to be delivered in 2024. Deutsche Post DHL Group has committed to invest Є7bn (£5.95bn) in decarbonisation measures by 2030. "We firmly believe in...

Launch of brand new Membership Programme

Launch of brand new Membership Programme

Time flies when you are having fun right? Here at Green Zebra time seems to be zooming past.  We have been working hard over the last few months developing the simplest and most effective way to help build greener businesses. We are delighted to announce the...

Was 2021 a Greener Year?

Was 2021 a Greener Year?

Green Zebra’s reflections on our year zero. As the year draws to a close, we take the time to look back and reflect on year 0 for Green Zebra and the broader trends in sustainability. 2021 has been quite a journey for Green Zebra. We launched our website in October,...

8 Simple Tips for a Greener Christmas

8 Simple Tips for a Greener Christmas

The festive season can be one of the most wonderful but also one of the busiest times of the year, making it difficult to make green choices. For that very reason, we have put together some simple tips for a greener Christmas. A timer is for more than cooking the...

How the circular economy tackles climate change

How the circular economy tackles climate change

The transition to renewable energy is vital if we are to tackle climate change. Yet, with existing technologies, that transition would only tackle 55% of the emissions that cause the climate to change. To tackle the remaining 45% of emissions, which come from...

Green Inc – Carbon Omissions

Green Inc – Carbon Omissions

From BBC Sounds. Journalist and satirist Heydon Prowse unpacks the multi-billion-dollar industry that is rebranding the oil and gas industry as green. Epidsode 1 Carbon Omissions Heydon Prowse unpacks the green rebranding of the oil and gas industry....